Aug 10,2010
Aug 10,2010
These people are lazy and, useless. They are not interested in anything you have to say unless you are flashing the cash! They wont lift a finger after you have parted from your hard earned money!

Over 12 months I've been renting with them and I'm still waiting for things to be fixed since the day I moved in... they use cowboys to do anywork! The gas engineer told them that the pipes that are in current use in the house are out of compliance... because he used the word "recommend" and not "must" they wont do a thing! They now want to charge me for changing and inspection date... fine I will leave it the same date... enjoy your self when you find my german sheppard in the living room waiting to eat the person who's comeing into the house!!!
They are the ones who said they wont come in unless I am there!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Porters Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Porters Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Porters Estate Agents Office 2