Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I have only praise for the work of Chloe, assisted by Fiona. Chloe is not only pleasant and diligent. She is also incredibly professional and knows perfectly the local market. When she valued my property, she gave me a selling price which was about 50k higher than all other five agencies I had asked a valuation from. It was not bluffing - she was able to convince me that she knew the market well enough to be spot on. And 6 weeks later, she had secured two offers on my property, at exactly the predicted price. All visits and paperwork were also handled professionally, pleasantly and with dedication. Leonard Leese is absolutely a cut above and I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of selling in SE1 to give them a call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark