Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
At every step of the way, dealing with City Quays has been a frustrating experience, especially with Paige.

Earlier this week my Wife phoned to enquire if the landlords of a property would accept cats. To which we had no response. I chased this up the following day and was immediately told that it was fine. So I asked to arrange a viewing for today to which Paige requested my details so she could forward information to me.

The following day I had still herd nothing, so I contacted Paige again, and was told via text message that the viewing was at 3pm today. No details of address.

Several phone calls to City Quays later and I still have no address for the property and have lost patience with this time waster.

I\'ve discovered that the property listed on Gumtree is also on their website, but for £10 per week more. My guess is that the gumtree listing is wrong, but Paige does not want to plainly tell me this.

Even if this is not the case, I don\'t mind someone saying a mistake has been made or they do not wish to rent to me (no idea why however), what I strongly object to is being strung along for nearly a week on something.

To this date I\'ve still had an address to the property in question.

Even if I now did I have to answer the question, do I want to have by property managed by such unreliable people? Certainly not.

I appreciate that not all agents for City Quays operate like this, but it doesn\'t feel like I\'m adding to the majority of negative feedback for this agent on allagents.co.uk.

I\'m not saying outright avoid, but be careful...
Proved more reliable and consistant with correspondance and provided accurate and concise information about the property advertised.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London