Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I live abroad and when my flat became empty I wanted to rent my flat and a friend had used Jorgensen Turner to rent there flat for several years and they were very happy, so I joined them and things happend very quickly, and by the second week I had people coming round to see my flat almost on a daily basis and several viewings a day, and within a week and a half I had a couple of offers on my flat.
All the staff were very helpful like Natasha who helped a lot, but I worked a lot with Magdalena who was very helpfull and would always reply to calls or emails over questions I had, and even now after I have left the country and having someone already move in to my flat after joining Jorgensen Turner less then a month in, Magdalne has still been very helpful with any questions I have had since this is my fist time letting my flat out.. So withe the help and speed in whichit was done I would give them 5 stars..

Make an Enquiry