Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I wanted to make the effort to do this review because I really feel that the agents who I have mentioned deserve it. They both worked extermely hard on this sale, and I can assure you that I met quite a few who were far from helpful. I was let down by two buyers after the vlauation, and to be honest with you I have pretty much given up! the previous agent was desperate for me to reduce the price of my property, and I felt as if I was being taken for a ride. My cousin told me about an agent he had used who were really effective. So I decided to give them a call. I was actually advised to contact Nigel but unfortunately he was unable to deal with my property so he asked Peter to deal with my property and later Michael got involved towards the end of the sale. They were like a pair of dynamic traders, they simply did not stop pushing untill completion. I actually got 5k over the initial asking price. I am hugely grateful. Many Thx boys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Service Office 1! To leave a new review of London Property Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Service Office 1