Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I must say that after 10 years of renting properties in Reading, around 1 a year with different letting agents...Romans are the winners. I was in a fully managed property and since day 1 (before signing the letting contract) everything went very smooth (even with referencing for 3 tenants) and especially when we had issues with the property itself, Tracie did solve everything soo quick and so professional at the same time. I am now with another "major" agent in Reading and their property management is a disaster. And, as other reviews, yes they are not cheap...however dont be fooled as most of major agents will charge you 2 weeks rent (which I do agree is a lot but...thats how the cookie crumbles)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 21! To leave a new review of Romans Office 21, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 21