Aug 10,2010
Aug 10,2010
I'm a medical student living in South of London. I came across the Ludlow Thompson Agency when i was looking for a house in Tooting last Spring. I was in contact with several agencies during that time, but since the first meeting this Agency, me and my friends knew that it was going to be the most helpful. This is because a lot of agencies didn't take us very serious or didn't want to help us as they said their landlords wouldn't like students in their houses anyways.
What we have appreciated the most and later on led us to our decision to select them amongst others is that our needs and requirements were immediately understood and taken into consideration. So, they were keeping track of the objects on the markets fitting our requests and as soon as something was made available , we were called and proposed to view the houses.
The agency has perfectly answered our needs and our consultant was always available to follow our requests straight away. Finally, a very good customer relationship has been developed and this has paid the way for my recommendation of this estate agency. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially students living in Tooting and looking for a new home. :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting