Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I have been renting from Ludlow Thompson for 2 years. A lot of unexpected charges, expect to have to chase up every e-mail at least twice before they do anything, and the sort of staff that you sadly have to get used to if you use the rental sector. I am particularly unimpressed with the £114 admin fee for renewing a contract (£114 to print a contract, and in my case, £114 to print a contract incorrectly) and the fact that regardless of the state of the property when you move in, your contract says that you will pay for professional cleaning, plus £89 for the check-out report. All in all, more expensive than other letting agents that I have used, as an incompetent, possibly more so.
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 03, 2013
We are sorry to read your review and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact us at customerservices@ludlowthompson.com. We hope to hear from you in due course.

Kind regards,

ludlowthompson.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House