Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
My partner an I were not planning on moving until after Christmas but thought we would just have a look to see what we could get for our money and what areas we would be interested in living in.
After seeing the property on Right Move I contacted the office and spoke to Jo who arranged a visit in the eveing the next day for us. There was a lot of comepetion so I place our interest as soon as we left the property, Jo called me back first thing the next working day. The competion was high and with a holiday looming time was of the essence.Jo was supportive and once we had been accepted she continued to help organise everything making it as easy as possible for us.
Thank you Jo.
The office staff we dealt with through out were all very friendly and professional, not once did I have to call again after leaving messages.
Thank you Nicol and Co.
My partner and I are very happy and if we ever come to buy yours will be the first office we go to. :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Worcester Office