Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
Worst experience with platinum estates! They were very nice, understanding and reassuring but once I was in the property it hasn\'t been cleaned, there was holes in the walls, windows that wouldn\'t lock, mould and water coming through, an oven which was in a ghastly state! Yes the oven and fridge was replaced ill give them that but they\'d fitted new carpets which was the cheapest you could get, they\'d quickly coated the manky wallpaper with a magnolia colour. The fire alarm didn\'t work, there was eletricals dangling from a light. All if this I didn\'t see when I came to view the property! It\'s not until you\'re living in it do you realise the problems.
I had phoned numerous of times to get stuff sorted of which they weren\'t helpful at all but with the cooker and fridge they got it replaced.
I got sent a letter asking if I wanted to renew my contract on a Friday of which that weekend was Easter weekend so I rang on the following Tuesday after the bank holiday to give notice, with which they tell me I\'m too late and I need to pay and stay an extra month and also pay a £460.00 early leaving fee!
They mix up dates an times, they don\'t remember to call you back.
I had all this from 8 months pregnant to my baby being 4 months old. There was only heating in the living room so at one point after my baby was born I had to have my bed in the living room because of the cold and snow outside in January.
The main reason for me leaving was I had been advised from my health visitor that where I was staying was a health and safety problem for me and my baby!
4 weeks since my contract has finished and I\'m still awaiting my payment from my deposit of which they have agreed to give. I\'ve been ringing and emailing, as they\'ve breached their contract by not giving my payment at the end of contract, pointed out by citezins advice!
Every time I call they say it will be in tomorrow, it will be in today, oh it will take 3 days! If to not in by tomorrow then they will be hearing from my solisitar!
Take caution and look closely at the reviews as on google one lovely review was created by Maria ayiling which is one of the staff there!!
Learn to be professional.
By: David
Jul 31, 2013
It is always our intention to maintain our managed properties to a high standard however we point out that landlords have to authorise maintenance work and if we do not get authority non-emergency work cannot be done. It can be a fine balance in managing the differing expectations of Tenant and Landlord and we attempt to be fair to all concerned.
We will endeavour to deal with all complaints in a timely manner. We are members of ‘The Property Ombudsman’ (TPO) should you feel you have not been treated fairly you can address the issues to this independent resolution scheme.
We hold all our deposit in the custodial deposit scheme the ‘DPS’ there is also a binding independent adjudicator at the DPS if you do not feel your deposits has been fairly treated.
Platinum Estates Manages hundreds of units in Crawley and we would encourage this individual to make them self known via a formal process so that we can deal with their issues. We do not pay this website a fee, that they are always after and therefore we cannot manipulated these reviews as those that pay All Agents a fee can. This website does not verify the source of any comments and therefore the source can be in questions as this profile does not reflect any recent check outs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1! To leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1