Aug 09,2010
Aug 09,2010
In short, I have been absolutely disgusted with the manner in which Regent Estates have conducted themselves and the poor customer service provided. I would strongly advise anyone looking to sell or buy a property in Berkhamsted to avoid using Regent Estates.

With regard to letting the flat, I am still trying to ascertain whether they conducted quarterly checks of the property, as their contractual obligations required. Additionally, when a couple of things went wrong with the property, Regents were slow to inform me, delaying the time it took me to resolve issues. I had concerns over how they conducted the check out; the tenant actually phoned me to apologise for how she felt Regents had misrepresented her position with regard to the check out date. Overall, on the letting side of things Regents made me feel as though they were doing me a favour simply by answering the phone and talking to me.

In terms of selling the property, the care and attention to detail a seller would want an agent to demonstrate, were lacking. I had to ask Regents to take new photos of the flat (they were using my old photos), to provide square footage dimensions and details of an external storage room. On one occasion, a potential buyer wasn't shown the additional storage room, despite phone calls I had made to confirm Regents were aware and had access to the unit.

After eight weeks I took the property off the market. Although Regents had secured offers, they had failed to negotiate sale of the flat and I had lost confidence in their ability to do so. I had to re-advertise the property within twenty eight days so as not to loose the validity of the then Home Information Pack. As such, I put the property back on the market with Oakleys approximately three weeks later. They agreed a sale with buyers that had originally viewed the flat with Regents. On discussing this with Regents, negotiations became markedly distasteful. I was accused of '

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regent Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Regent Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regent Estates Office 1