Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I found Spencers easy to deal with and no hidden surprises or costs !!!! The agent who dealt with me - (Tracey Ramsay) really understood my requirements and only sent me properties that I would be potentially interested in that fitted in with the requirements I specified to her - which is nice - as other agents continuously bombarded me with property\'s that was not suitable. It did not take me long to find the right property with spencers and when I did the move was straight forward. Everything we agreed upon was processed in good time for smooth move. I am now all settled in and am loving my new property - Thanks a million Tracey :-)))

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton