Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
Courtney was so delightful she could not do enough to help me and she made me feel as though I was never troubling her. I still haven\'t found a property through Ward and Partners but with Courtneys help I have complete faith. She calls me whenever a property comes on the market and she is always as friendly and outgoing as the first time I spoke to her. I work in Croydon and she even helped me book a mortgage appointment in their Shirley branch. She is always there to help me and I can\'t thank her enough. I will reccommend her 100% of the time.
By: Sam Dalton
Jul 06, 2013
Dear Sali, thank you for your lovely feedback regarding Courteney at our Welling office. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and Courteney and she will delighted to hear she finds your dream home, good luck! Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 13! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 13