Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I have dealt with numerous rental agencies in London over the years and Metro Village are a class apart. I have engaged Metro in the capacity of a tenant as well as a landlord and on each occasion, the service I have received has been nothing short of excellent. Catherine Chan in particular is fantastic - she is clearly knowledgable, extremely capable and her manner is always friendly, professional and efficient. She is always very prompt in responding to, and dealing with, any questions and goes out of her way to be of assistance. I have recommended Metro Village to many friends and neighbours (who have acted on my recommendation and have had equally positive experiences) and will continue to do so without hesitation.
By: Catherine
Jul 06, 2013
Thanks Swati for your kind words.
We now manage the whole of your block because of your recommendation so thanks again!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Metro Village Rotherhithe