Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
Aneta has been very helpful in our search for our new home. She is very polite, always kept her promise of contact and dealt with all our requests with a very professional manner.
She was such a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately we decided to move to a different area to Finsbury Park so she couldn\'t help us find our ideal home.
I did like the fact that she did not bombard me with useless emails but instead she always sent me appropriate emails and relevant to our requirements
She is a credit to your office and I am very happy to write this positive review for her
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 03, 2013
Thank you for choosing ludlowthompson.com and your kind comments,

We hope that you have found the perfect home through us and that we hear from you again soon!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park