Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I had been thinking of buying an investment for a few years now but never had the confidence to do anything because I didn\'t want to risk losing any of my money that I had been working for years to save, I was looking on the Choices website and filled out my details and got a call from Siobhan and she explained what they can do for me. I was still very nervous so I went to one of their seminars on a Saturday and realised that it was a waste leaving my money in the bank, although I was still nervous and a bit apprehensive I did decide to join their retained client service with Siobhan as my point of contact, I am really pleased that I went for it and took Siobhan\'s advice because now I am a landlord and am getting an income each month from my property. I am in the middle of my second purchase through Choices and with their help I am looking to grow my portfolio considerably.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments