Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
it\'s the worst agent i have ever seen. i moved into the property 15 days ago and Joanna promised me the broken heating system would be fixed by next day. it\'s stil out of order. the sink in the bathroom has drainage problem (water locked for last 5 days!). broken fire alarm, broken cupboard, non-functioning cooker etc. they did not any inventory check. i asked to fix these problem on 1st day of my stay here. they promised me they will do everything. but they just fixed few other small problems. i contacted them at least 20 times by email or phone. now they r saying they dont manage the property so i have to contact the land lady (and she is out of station even the email address provided by ciyzen for the landlady is wrong). my repeated requests to cc me in the email was unsuccessful. till today they r saying they r trying to contact the landlady.

my point is that i have paid the agency fees, and my point of communication is cityzen (as i didn\'t meet the landlady). it was solely thier responsibility to sort out every single problems before i moved into the property. now i m feeling i been cheated by cityzen. i should have been check their reviews here. if i checked thier review before, i would never take this property.
i tried to contact them so many times. i have never seen such irresponsible and callous people in my life. these people can\'t be changed.
Attached Files