Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I found Fish Need Water on the web and thought I\'d give them a try as I liked their name and the way they dealt with on the phone, as a potential customer and respectfully.

They sold my flat quickly and through no fault of theirs it got valued much lower than the sale price we'd agreed. They tried hard to get the valuer to change his mid but he wouldn\'t play ball.

But they never gave up and got me two more buyers into a head to head by eventually convincing me to allow them to use their own marketing style and I\'m really glad they convinced me as I sold it for even more! And I\'m really happy about that.

I would say about them that they work hard, have a really great way of attracting buyers, are honest and kept good communications with me throughout the whole time, which was very comforting. I especially thank James and Dennis for all their hard work and efforts, it didn't go unnoticed guys.

Would I use them again. Without a thought and I will certainly be recommending friends and family to them too. A brilliant company and a much different experience from agents I have used in the past. I seem to actually like you guys, which I can't really say I ever felt like that about agents befo
By: James Hall
Jul 03, 2013
Femi it was our pleasure, from start to finish - even though it took much longer than we all wanted. Sometimes you have these difficulties where a valuer for a mortgage lender assess it lower, even though we gave great evidence, they just wouldn't listen. But persistence is a good trait to have and we kept trying and eventually got you even more by changing the marketing strategy on the premise to get more buyers calling in and it worked a treat. We're really appreciative that you stuck with us and that it worked out brilliantly in the end, and we wish you the best of luck in your future plans.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich