Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
Back in March this year I decided to sell the first property I ever bought as such this was quiet an emotional process for me , many agencies come to provide me with a free evaluation but when Lionel from paromount come I knew straight away that they were the right choice and was very impressed by their offering such as the non gazamping fee and his manner which was not agressive as the previous agents who had come and very friendly . I appointed them as a sole agent and they sold the property within less than 20 days of being in the market. David Warren took over from Lionel and found the buyer and dealt with the proceeding in a very professional manner and very quickly. David always kept me updated on the process and how things were progrssing making a stressfull time more bearable. Would highly reccomend Paramount and both David and Lionel.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London