Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
As someone who has bought and sold property for a number of years before dealing with Laura Murray it is fair to say that she as well as the company she represents is extremely good at what she does. As an investor, I know that the properties she offers me will naturally sell itself and so it was the service which has constantly made me buy over and over again. Laura\'s clearly talented and posses a vast amount of knowledge about the industry but comes across as charming rather than arrogant. She constantly has the time whether during office hours or not to make sure I am putting my money in the best BTLs. I\'d recommend that any new or experienced investor not only use Choices Acquisitions and Investments but opts for Laura Murray as their personal investment advisor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments