Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I have been very pleased with the service from Express Estate Agency. I had had my property up for sale with other agents for 2 years but after signing up with Express Estates within 4 weeks I had an offer which I duly accepted. Everything was swift and progress was reported at each stage. Beth Holland kept me up to date with all proceedings and all enquiries I had were dealt with efficiently making her a credit to the company. I would recommend Express Estate Agency to anyone thinking of putting their property on the market.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 03, 2013
Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. Thank you also for your recommendations.
The whole team were really pleased to read your comments and thank you for identifying Beth by name, she was really delighted to read how much you appreciated of her efforts. It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments. Warm Regards รขโ‚ฌโ€œ The Express Estate Agency

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office