Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I have nothing but praise for all the staff members that I have dealt with during a very difficult sale due to my solicitors. At times I feel this would have fallen through if it wasn\'t for an excellent and dedicated team. I had feedback at every point during the sale and I feel that at times they worked over and above expectations. I have already recommended them to family and friends and would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Thanks again to a great team.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jul 03, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. ItÒ€ℒs great to hear that you found our team excellent and dedicated. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and itÒ€ℒs always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for.
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency