Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I wanted to say thank you to Heritage property and genius Tom who is so professional in his work.Inthe beginning I use to think that he is too pushy and wants every thing in fast track but soon I realise that his way of dealing with his work is so unique and appropriate. His negotiating skills are marvellous & unbelievable!
He is so dedicated and understand customers emotionally as well.Being single with young children he kept me informed at each and every stage of the sales. In short with his magic communication skills he can turn impossible missions to possible.
I personally think he should be nominated as the best sales negotiator in this area.My property was stuck with Brian and holt for so many months but with Tom\'s hard effort , he helped us to sell our house which was so difficult for the rest of the local estate agents.
Tom Good luck to you in your career. Our best wishes are always with you!
By: Heritage
Jul 04, 2013
Hi Shalini,
Thank you for your review - it is amazing! We are glad that we were able to help you and that you are so pleased with Tom and the work that he has done for you. We hope you have a great time in your new home. Kindest regards, Debbie Heath รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Kenilworth Office Manager Debbie.heath@heritageproperty.co.uk 01926 857334

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch