Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I have to say that Clare Sturland and her team at the Bexhill Branch of Oakfield are excellent. Clare delivers a service that is over and beyond the norm.She is worth her weight in gold. She is professional, courteous and extremely good at her job I have every confidence in her sales and letting experience as I have dealt with both. If you need an estate agent I would highly recommend her. Thank you Clare for all your effort and hard work and PS dont deal with those solicitors again if you can help it!!!!!!!!
By: Oakfield
Jul 04, 2013
Dear Caroline, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Claire in our Bexhill branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill