Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
Both Daniel and Jason have been excellent throughout the letting process. I am a first time landlord and was helped through the process at every stage. On our first meeting Jason sat down with me and devised a strategy to ensure my property was in the best possible letting condition. Later on Daniel helped put timescales together so that I was comfortable about when the property was let. Throughout the process they have both answered all of my questions, kept me up to date and gone beyond the service of duty. Andrews produced the most competitive package (I received quotes from three other high street agents) and found tenants within only a few days. The tenants were precisely the target market I was looking for. I could not recommend this service more it has been transparent, professional and efficient throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 17! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 17