Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
It\'s taken a long time to get from my first viewing right the way through to exchange, but the fault was never with Ludlow Thompson and in fact I received great support throughout from everyone I spoke to at the firm.
- They were always available, no matter when I called or emailed the office, and I always received prompt responses
- Tal in particular diligently chased up every question and problem, often having to intervene between solicitors, and rescuing the whole sale on at least two occasions. Her patience and persistence were admirable, including through my own concerns and early problems arranging a mortgage, and later on with problems that arose during conveyancing. She also always kept me updated on the vendor\'s position.
- Mark was very helpful in being there from the original viewing through to extra viewings which my family appreciated
- Tal made me feel like I was her only customer, which is really quite an achievement as I imagine the firm must be dealing with a whole load of clients at any one time.
I\'m grateful for their help, would definitely recommend Ludlow Thompson in Oval and would use them again!
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 03, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review!

Its great to hear that you are happy with our staff and service and that Talvinder made you feel like you were the only customer. We really appreciate that you would recommend us to others and hope to hear from you again soon!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London