Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
I cannot fault the service given by Shaun and Keri at Foxton\'s Pinner branch and would whole heartedly recommend them. The whole process of selling my father\'s house was made to feel very fast,easy and uncomplicated. When our initial buyer dropped out they were quick to show the property again resulting in 2 offers within 2 days of it being back on the market. The whole process took 18 weeks from being placed on the market to completion which is incredible considering the property unexpectly became subject to probate early in the process. Shaun and Keri kept in constant contact - without being a nuisance - so I knew exactly where we were at all times. My only complaint would be that if I wanted to sell my own property Foxton\'s doesn\'t have a local branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Pinner! To leave a new review of Foxtons Pinner, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Pinner