Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
I do not tend to write reviews, but in this particular case, I felt compelled to due to the excellent and professional service I received from the Winkworth Harrow branch. I actually contacted Winkworth Harrow on a whim and spoke directly to an experienced agent who immediately understood my requirements. Which I am sure you can appreciate is rare with some agents! The agent did not waste time in looking for an appropriate property with an extremely tight deadline. He often kept me fully up to date and was very easy to contact.

He was very calm and reassuring that a property with my specific requirements would turn up on the market and to my surprise (and maybe his!), a beautiful brand new house was available. The agent contacted me immediately to arrange a viewing and made all the necessary arrangements to ensure I could secure the property and sign the paperwork soon after. It was an easy and straight forward process.

I am now a very happy tenant and cannot thank Winkworth Harrow, 144 station road, HA1 2RH, for all their hard efforts and for changing my opinion of estate agents!

Thank you!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 55! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 55, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 55