Aug 08,2010
Aug 08,2010
Absolutely terrible. They turn a blind eye to the law and regulations. They charge
By: sheldonbishop
Nov 10, 2015
Hi Miles

I'm sorry for your experience. If you could verify which property and tenancy this relates to then I'm happy to investigate as we can never verify if these are genuine grievances or people attempting to damage Sheldon bishop for their own benefit. We aim to offer the highest level of customer service and we conduct thousands of tenancies with very few problems of this nature so I'm very unhappy you feel this way and despite this occurring under a previous ownership and management structure I would like to apologise on behalf of this previous team and the current team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2! To leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheldon Bishop Office 2