Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
Abby was our key contact at the Moortown branch of Manning Stainton. She managed the whole process, from arranging prospective buyers to view our home through to all of the detail priorand post exchanging contracts. As there was so much interest in our home, Abby managed the whole sale negotiation right through to final bids and gave us wise advice along the way. She was regularly in touch with me and my better half and held my hand (virtually!) through some of the sale when I wasn\'t clear on what was happening. Her knowledge of buying and selling properties; relationships between ourselves, the viewers and the final buyers was managed with utmost professionalism. In truth be told, Abby actually made the whole process less stressful and actually enjoyable! I would definetly recommend Manning Stainton - and especially Abby - for anyone in the North Leeds area who is interested in buying or selling. 5 star plus more. Mr Manning - give that woman a pay rise so she isn\'t poached by any of your competitors!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Sales