Dinglis Managment (i.e. Mr. Paul Dinglis - Owner) is probably the worst lettings agency in the world. If there are any negative stars, I would have given it. They are not only very unprofessional but they treat human beings like absolute garbage - another example of how crazy London rental market has become with cronies like them operating in the market environment.
Here are the facts:
1. Met with the representative of the company for a viewing
2. Liked the property and submitted the holding deposit
3. Additional documents submitted for verification [I work for a FTSE 100 Company and a senior executive in a company]
4. Received confirmation from Dinglis that everything is Ok [A week before moving]
5. Submitted full deposit and got confirmation about furniture in the new flat
6. Called them one day before moving to check if everything is in place
7. Got a shock response from one of the company representatives stating that Mr. Paul Dinglis has cancelled the verbal agreement and they will be returning the deposit - No tangible reasons cited
8. Asked for deposit back and was told them it will take few days to process the refund
9. There actions left me completely HOMELESS
These are the facts and this is how I got treated from them.