Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I cannot warn people off this agency more. They have been absolutely appalling. When we first looked around the flat we were told that the damp would be sorted, they would get chairs for the kitchen table, the flat would be cleaned, the rubbish from the garden would be taken away. Nothing was done. Our roof leaked for weeks before we got in touch with our landlord directly who fixed it. If you have any dealings with them at all make sure it is in writing not over the phone. On Friday Sam rang me to ask if he and the landlord could come and look around the property to see what work needed to be done before they re-let it. Saturday didn\'t work and eventually after some back and forth we arranged for them to come at 5.30 on Monday. I left work early to be in. At 6 they still hadn\'t come. I rang Victoria Knight to be told that Sam was on holiday and none of them had any knowledge of it but they would call me back. When I still hadn\'t heard from them at 6.45 I rang the landlord who said he was at work and knew nothing about either meeting. I rang VK back and they accused me of lying about Sam calling me, saying they had no knowledge of a meeting and that they don\'t manage the property so there is no reason why someone would call me to arrange a meeting. This is just one of many examples of their disorganisation, unprofessionalism and rudeness. I would NEVER use them again in any capacity, as a tenant or a landlord and I would never recommend them to anyone. I am willing to give further examples of things I wasn\'t happy with if anyone wants.
They could have been a little politer and a little better at their jobs. If they do not manage the property then let the landlord know that and stop calling me. Make it clear what their job entails and do it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1