Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
Garry was top class from start to finish. Overall my experiences with estate agents has been negative since I moved to the capital two years ago. However Garry was refreshingly different.

This was mainly because of the following: he was honest understood exactly what we wanted, worked unsociable hours to help me get the property me and my housemates wanted to rent, was genuine, dependable and an all round good bloke.

(e.g. taking a deposit at 11.30pm on a Wednesday, just so we could secure the property before anybody else.)

If you are looking for decent properties and do not want your time waisted then i would Recommend Garry Bullock and Morgan Randall.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3