Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
My initial dealings with the agents were when I was approached by a member of the team whom I found accomodating and helpful in respect of assuring me that the company could and would provide a 1st class service. He made the neccessary arrangements to have pics taken etc. the property let in 24hrs and the agent left the follow-up details in the hands of his colleagues. Who have proceeded to lie and be totally unprofessional in every aspect of the letting service they where supposed to provide. I am too traumatised to give a blow by blow account of the nonsense I have been subjected to but would plead with anyone wishing to use the services of the company DO NOT. They will tell you all sorts to reel you in and then avoid you like the plague. I have received no paper work in the one week since the tenant has been in residence and at my constant phone calls and emails and my need to take legal advice, I finally had the money the tenant had paid them 2 weeks earlier, paid into my account. Total disgrace. Never again.
Everything completely opposite to what they have done so far. They have made the last week of my life totally miserable.
By: Anon101
Sep 16, 2013
The fact that you critisize your client on here shows what kind of business practices you adopt.
By: 1
Jul 03, 2013
We would like to point out that the tenant moved in on the 25th June and the landlord was paid on monday 1st July. I do not see that this is an unreasonable delay. All the paperwork has been available in the office for the landlord to collect and had been given her contract. The references and statement were sent by recorded delivery. Every time this particular landlord has phoned we have always dealt with the enquiry. It amazes me how some landlords can distort the truth to suit themselves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zone Property Management & Letting Office 1