Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
It was really funny how I met Ben he walk in to my shop to buy a cup of coffee we got talking he was on his way to value a property near by I asked him if he had time to look at mine he was very positive as the previous agent had the property for sale few months.Ben work out a more realistic value for the flat was always reachable he had few buyers lined up arranged viewing accordingly . His customer service excellent, selling technics brilliant always in touch to give latest client feedback but for me what really did it for me his ability follow up on things to speed up the whole process even if you come across some very difficult solicitors.
Finally I recommend Ben Whitting if you buying or selling your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch