When we decided to sell our first home and upsize, we had four different agents from the local area come round and value our property. Carsons were the last one to visit and even though we had heard it all by that point, Nick\'s professionalism and in particular local area knowledge really stood out. He gave us a fair valuation and offered us a very competitive fee. It was on this basis that we decided to use Carsons and we are both extremely pleased that we did!
The highlights of the process included:
- Our house being marketed as a Premium Listing on Rightmove, even though we hadn\'t actually expected that level of promotion as we only paid for the basic listing.
- The speed at which viewings from proceed-able buyers were arranged (within a few days of us signing the forms!)
- The fact that all staff that would be likely to conduct viewings were shown around so they had an understanding of our property.
- Nick oversaw the whole process, and whilst he was understandably managing other sales as well we always felt that we got his full professional attention and commitment.
- The attention to detail - small things like the fact that when we took the photos it was raining outside, so the staff decided to come back another day to try and get a \'sunny\' shot.
- We sold our house within SIX days of signing the forms!!!!!! Our buyers were also selling through Carsons so Nick took it upon himself personally to oversee the whole process.
- Nick was really happy to provide us with his personal opinion on properties we were looking at buying, he would tell us about the areas and even gave us advice on what he thought the other estate agents might be thinking, so it was very insightful!
Whilst selling the house is the first priority of the estate agent, we were not neglected or passed on to another team to manage the process as it moved forward. As I have said above, Nick oversaw the whole thing - he liaised with the Lightwater branch of Carsons, he liaised with our solicitors and he worked with the agents on our purchase to make sure everything went really smoothly.
Thank you Nick and the rest of your staff at the Carsons Camberley Branch. We had a fantastic experience and what could have been a really daunting process was made very easy by your professionalism.