Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
My first contact with Oakfield staff was Claire Sturland,requesting information on three apts. I found she was most helpful with providing information on all three apts and arranged the day time to inspect the apts. On the day of inspection I met Richard Snatt at the appointed time at the first apt and then we went to the remaining apts .I found that Richard very helpful with all the information at all three apts.. I found the service with Claire was excellent and deserves a medal for all her hardwork to complete the purchase of the apt I had chosen.
I now wish I had put my house for sale in her capable hands instead of the agents I had.
By: Oakfield
Jul 04, 2013
Dear Mr Scott-Fairweather, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Richard & Claire in our Bexhill branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill