Jul 01,2013
Andrew Bilby
Dimitri
Jul 01,2013
The property was marketed and sold very quicky. I also arranged my conveyancing through the agent, which I was
very happy with. Andrew\'s role as being the point of contact once we were in a \'chain\' was very reassuring and he has always met my requests in a prompt and efficient manner. I also have to commend Dimitri who I believe is a trainee negotiator. His pleasant telephone manner and the fact that he always returned my calls promptly was the reason that I signed up with this agent in the first place.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Jul 02, 2013
Hello Jackie
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your comments on your experience with Douglas Allen, Dimitri, Our conveyancing team and myself.

It is very pleasing to know that we have all meet your expectations and needs during your transition of selling your property and getting you through the minefield of the transaction VIA solicitors to exchange and completion.

May I wish you all the very best for the future and if you, or family or friends ever need our help please do get back in-touch with us, as we are one of the largest agents in the south east of England.

Kindest Regards