Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
From the day they came round for the valuation (which was the highest I received and, in the end, almost spot on), I knew that I was in good hands. Matthew and Alec helped me to feel involved in every step of the process due to their excellent communication and personal touches, including the opportunity to write \'vendor\'s comments\' to go into the property details.

After my first buyer pulled out (having decided to up their budget to buy a bigger property) Matthew managed to secure another offer at the original price within a week, preventing me from experiencing too much in the way of stress. Alec\'s endeavours at every stage to liaise between the new buyer and myself in negotiating the little things were also been brilliant and ensured that the sale completed on time, for which I was most grateful. I also really appreciated the fact that everyone in the office was so easy to contact and responded to questions and queries within hours (if not minutes) of me emailing/calling: it's surprising how few companies manage to pull this off but it makes such a difference when you come across one that does and it has certainly made the whole process much smoother and more straightforward.

Finally, Matthew, Alec, Meagan and Katy are all just really lovely people to speak to and I felt like they genuinely cared about what happened with the sale, rather than just being some kind of nasty corporate money-making machine (which must be a tempting route to go down, considering the fact that pretty much every single Elephant property that goes on the market seems to have a ¢â‚¬Ëœsold' sign outside it within a week!) I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants to sell their property for the maximum price possible and with the minimum amount of stress! If only all estate agents could be as good as they are...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office! To leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elephant Gloucester Road Office