Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I was buying a property in an area I was unfamiliar with, so I needed an Estate Agent with local knowledge and genuine experience of the area. Lewis provided both and was professional and helpful throughout the process. All of my calls were speedily returned if he was immediately unavailable and Lewis was always clear and honest when communicating with me. There were unavoidable delays as it was a probate sale, but Lewis and Katie kept me informed at all times and even \'chased\' the solicitors into action, which is no mean feat, even offering to go and collect paperwork personally when it looked as though time was going to run out and I would miss the deadline given by my buyers! Nothing was too much trouble and I was always confident they were doing what they said they were going to do. Not all agents are the same and not all agents go the extra mile for you, but Bradleys go out of their way to ensure you are treated as an individual as opposed to \'just another buyer\'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas