Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
After a very bad experience with previous agents, I moved to Atkinson McLeod who within a week achieved more than the previous agents achieved in a month. Karl Graham, Letting Manager, initially dealt with me in the most professional and prompt manner and then handed me over to his Letting Agent Claire Oki. Claire at all times was extremely efficient and kept me informed of the status. Information is very important when you are not based in UK. Claire also when beyond what is probably her remit to assist me and the new tenants in my property. To date I cannot flaw the service given to me by Atkinson McLeod and would not hesitate in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf