Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I found the service I received when selling my home through IsIs Residential very professional, courteous and prompt If I telephoned with a question and Amiee Bryett, my main contact, wasn\'t available, whoever answered the phone was always willing to help. IsIs managed to find a buyer within two weeks of marketing the property. And whilst the sale was going through Amiee kept me informed every step of the way. She liaised constantly with my buyer and the solicitors involved to ensure the sale went smoothly. I can honestly say that in all the years of buying and selling houses I have never received such good service. I cannot praise Amiee highly enough for her friendly, knowledgeable and professional approach. She is a real asset to IsIs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1