Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I needed to find a short let flat in the Balham area on an urgent basis, and contacted Morgan Randall to assist me in this regard.

I was put through to Sarah Irvine who proved to be exceptionally helpful and personable. Given the tight time frame (I needed to move in within a matter of days), Sarah went out of her way to assist me and even put in extra hours to get everything completed on time. In the end, I was able to move into the flat on time, despite the large amount of paperwork and administration that needed to completed beforehand - this would not have been possible had Sarah not been so willing to help. I was also very happy with the location, condition and quality of the flat.

As a first time customer of Morgan Randall, I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided, and would definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, helpful friendly agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3