Jul 01,2013
By: 'Emily'
Jul 01,2013
After 6 months of no hassle when it was time to move is when the problems started, I was ver accommodating in being around to letting the agents in and being at the property to answer questions future renters had, the one time I wasn\'t at this flat I received a very rude answer phone from a lady at Roberts saying that I had changed the door locks and she was calling the landlord when in fact there was just a knack to getting the door to unlock not once did she ask me she had just assumed that I had changed the lock, when handing my keys back in I made them check the picture they take of the keys and it was the exact key I gave... I received no apology from this woman or the landlord, and it took forever to receive my deposit, I would avoid like the plague!

Roberts