Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
It\'s the people that make a company stand out and Charlotte and Kirsty at the Wimbledon hill branch of Ludlowthompson stand out! I have to be honest and say I have little trust in estate agents but Charlottes integrity and simple honesty made me believe this was someone I could trust. Kirsty was warm and welcoming and both her and Charlotte walked the extra mile for me on more that one occasion.
I\'d like to thank both of them for restoring my faith in estate agents
Jan Corr
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review!

It’s fantastic to hear that both Charlotte and Kirsty made ludlowthompson.com stand out for you and that they were friendly and professional. We hope that you have enjoyed the ludlowthompson.com experience and look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Best wishes,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London