Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I bought the above property through you guys and just wanted to say how brilliant Iain was. The house sell was taking a while ( no fault from my side or from you guys) and Iain was the only person who kept me updated regularly with the progress. Everytime i contacted Iain for an update which was every other day Iain was always willing to chase for me, I found him very helpful and nothing was never to much trouble for him. He kept to his word and was constantly chasing to arrange completion on the house, which finally paid off to which I\'m very grateful.

Can I also just say at first I dealt with Lucy Lane and again I found her very helpful.

Great team :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead