Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
We signed our tenancy agreement and paid our money on 17 December 2012 - I\'m pretty sure that they had stopped trading by 21 December 2012. I live in the area and stopped by the office at this date and it was completely shut down. As other people said, this stinks of being a premeditated move.

I actually rang the police about this a couple of months ago to discuss whether this could be fraud. They were utterly useless - no help at all. But I\'m pretty sure we\'d have a strong case.

Regarding deposits and rents for tenants - unfortunately it is the landlord\'s responsibility to provide this money if the agent disappears. Unfair but legal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets