Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
I just can't believe all the reviews here are positive. Really it beggar belief.
I was a tenant and they were incompetent and frankly disingenuous to say the least.
When I viewed the property it was being repainted and had no bathroom fixtures, I was told it would have new flooring throughout, a shower and the plaster work would be re-skimmed. None of this was done. I picked the keys up from the local office and went to my new home to discover this. I don't believe the owner intended to do this work for what was a relatively low rent property, I believe the agent would have said anything true or false to secure my money.
Over the years they have done a number of ¢â‚¬Å“inspections¢â‚¬Â to make sure I haven't burnt the place down. Each time I spoke with them about this, all of the inspectors were self employed and some of them were concerned about the state the property had been let out in vs what had been claimed by the agent.
Some however just didn't turn up or couldn't find the place. These may be self-employed but as the ¢â‚¬Å“managing¢â‚¬Â agent that is Choices choice, as a minimum they should ensure whoever they send knows where the place is!

I left over a month ago, I still wait the return of my deposit. I spoke with the admin people in Redhill who said they were waiting for the owner to confirm any dilapidations he wanted to make but they had not been able to contact him. I gave the owner a call and guess what? He answered the phone. This begs the question in what way had Choices been trying to contact him when I could speak with him within moments, I have assumed they were using smoke signals the alternative is they were lying about trying to contact him and who would believe that?
I know the landlord is also unhappy with Choices from my conversations with him, he has told me once current agreements lapse he will not be renewing any with them.
My advice is don't use this agent, I have rented a number of properties and these were the worst, by far!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley