Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
It is extremely difficult to decide where to begin when reviewing this firm. Words fail me to describe how upsetting and unprofessional the service provided when dealing with any aspect of real estate or letting. To highlight two of my main disappointments when dealing with bradshaws are the following:
- Majorly overcharged when reviewing deposit return at the end of tenancy. Over £500 for RUBBISH REMOVAL. Nearly £400 for re-decoration and the hat goes deeper. 4 young professional spent 6 months under tenancy and left the estate after 14 hours of cleaning.
- When I personally visited the firm, to enquire about the documentation of the following, I was treated in the most rude manner and locked out of the premisses, After a considerable wait OUTSIDE I was told that I will be removed physically while suggesting to wait for him until the end of his shift. To ironically top it off, after declining to grant me with his surname, I come across it in another negative comment addressed to him over the internet. Anton Frost, who most certainly is the least qualified ambassador of this firm, has assured me of the very nature this company stands for, F*ck the customers, it\'s all about profit.
We all come from different backrounds and we can\'t expect everyone to have received a healthy childhood accompanied by fine parenting. It is then a lot harder to be equipped with the necesery tools of good manners and sensible social skills. However, Mr Anton Frost, in case if the reason for such undeveloped mental fittness is the several years of brutal bullying during your short educational background, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradshaws Independent Estate Agents Histon Road Cambridge! To leave a new review of Bradshaws Independent Estate Agents Histon Road Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradshaws Independent Estate Agents Histon Road Cambridge