Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
I assume that you are reading these reviews before entrusting Crestons with your deposit or that you are experiencing difficulties during your tenancy. I did the same seven months ago, I would strongly suggest using another company. Crestons are not the worst lettings agent in London however they are disorganised and very poor at client service. Issues with my tenancy included various technical faults that never have been fixed, no rules for a building of multiple occupation (which is requred when you have young tenants), no inventory, no mention of the free internet, free cleaning service and I now understand after my own investigation that my council tax was never paid though I paid this as a part of my rent; this has resulted in a court hearing. Deposit was held with a tenancy deposit scheme however Crestons never issued instructions on the return of the funds and went over the period for informing me of deductions. Their lack of communication, failing to respond to emails and calls was incredibly frustrating. A real indication of the standard of this organization was their lack of interest in trying to lease me another property despite being a good tenant. A sales agency with little to no interest in its tenants.
If this company communicated with its customers and had a simple written procedures for inventory / faults reporting. / items included in rent / tenants regulstions / feedback on council tax payments they would be 100 % improved... but they do not.
By: Brian
Jun 23, 2014
Oh Justin, that's laughable. What more can you do than get a court order and have the bailiffs come over?! Look at all the other reviews appearing now ... "*".

Are you telling me hand on heart you have never received court orders for illegal non-repayment of deposits? Or are you saying you have received them and have paid them all back? I'd urge anyone just to check with council on Crestons reputation and outstanding court orders. And also watch out for the fact that deposits aren't held with 3rd parties, so it gives them an easy way to steal the money.
By: JS
Jun 19, 2014
To whom it may Concern,

I would like to inform all the readers that the above reviewer had 9 months to contact or pop in to our offices with regards to the comments made to our company. As Adam had stated that he was 100% sure that the above reviewers will not attempt to contact us as their only goal is to make our company look bad but our real clients know about our service.

And to the comments Brian made, if you believe you have grounds to make comments online I would advise him to contact us directly as if you had used our services then we would truly assist you and take you views on board, which I doubt very much and your aim is to defamation of the company and slander with unforeseen grounds.

We welcome and invite you to arrange a suitable time to meet and discuss your comments.

We look forward to your correspondence

Justin Smith
By: Brian
May 02, 2014
Is Adam Blackwell your real name? Are you aware of the Court Orders that are outstanding on Crestons that they are happy not to pay, knowing that legally there are no assets that can be seized? Your money is not safe with Crestons! Steer clear!
By: Adam Blackwell
Mar 12, 2014
Your slander has no grounds and I would suggest you pop in to our office to discuss what went wrong, I am sure if are the managing agent then we use third parties for inventory, the free internet would be something that the legal owner provides not the agent, free cleaning service is not provided by any agency so I suggest you provide proof. In central London No property includes TAX with the rent.
You have no grounds on defamation of our company and should you feel that you have any grounds to so then I would advise for you to take legal action.
I know you cannot be one our tenants as we provide our tenants a 24 hour contact number even if we are only letting on behalf of the landlord.

Please arrange for a meeting via the email management@crestons.com
please state your full name, full address of the property

I am 100% sure that you will not attempt to contact us as your only goal is to make our company look bad but our clients know about our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crestons Islington! To leave a new review of Crestons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crestons Islington